10 Tips to Manage Your Operations During and After COVID-19
Includes a Live Event on 07/29/2020 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
While none of us are sure when the pandemic will end, we’ve transitioned from the preparation phase to the reaction, and are now planning for what the future will look like. In this “new normal,” you should be focusing on answering these questions:
- As things start to change with COVID-19, what will your plan be?
- What steps are you taking today to operate lean and efficiently?
- How can you feel more confident about the future of your operations budget?
Join our webinar for actionable steps you can take to operate with confidence and efficiency today and for the future around:
- Tracking COVID-19 work and improving remote work capabilities
- Exploring cost savings through energy and event management
- Taking advantage of stimulus funding opportunities
- Digitizing compliance documentation and other processes
As your operations evolve, we can help empower you to own them.
This webinar is complimentary thanks to the sponsorship of an ICMA Strategic Partner who will have access to registration information.
Enterprise Solutions Consultant, Dude Solutions
Luke comes from a background in building automation and has been with Dude Solutions for 8 years. He received his Facility Management Professional certification from IFMA in 2018. Luke has a rowdy toddler named Everett, an old dog named Rosco, and a phenomenal wife named Aleks. They are avid travelers and enjoy taking road trips all around NC. Luke’s current role as Enterprise Solutions Consultant allows him to consult with community leaders across the country to help them manage safe and efficient infrastructure.